Auto roll up windows - Fiat 124 Spider Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Auto roll up windows

I have read the infontainment about auto roll up window, do you need to replace some buttons or modify the circuit. So far Chinese to me.

124 RED SPIDER MANUAL STICK ABARTH. DV + with V1, Euro-drive-lite- Dynamic + map.
My SCATOLETTA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmar View Post
I have read the infontainment about auto roll up window, do you need to replace some buttons or modify the circuit. So far Chinese to me.
This is a circuit modifiaction, per: https://mx5things.com/projects/autom...ll-up-windows/

kpoling

Spider Lusso - Bronzo Magnetico - Titanium
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
they sell this circuit board or I have to make it. the wiring is not the same in the 2 boards.

124 RED SPIDER MANUAL STICK ABARTH. DV + with V1, Euro-drive-lite- Dynamic + map.
My SCATOLETTA
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmar View Post
they sell this circuit board or I have to make it. the wiring is not the same in the 2 boards.
First board without auto down feature.
This is actually kind of a DIY project, but I can modify your switch or I can send my modified switch, if you agree to ship back yours, after replacement.
For transactions details please contact me over PM
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
If I decide to modify, it will have to be done, when I winterize the car, after November. thanks

My SCATOLETTA
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 08:27 PM

Question Can you make me some

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh16 View Post
First board without auto down feature.
This is actually kind of a DIY project, but I can modify your switch or I can send my modified switch, if you agree to ship back yours, after replacement.
For transactions details please contact me over PM
Way I can do globally opening windows from a remote...I know I can just open the top and let the heat out, but I like to walk up to my car with the windows already down, so I can get going.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 02:15 AM

Garage
Auto rollup windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Sure View Post
Way I can do globally opening windows from a remote...I know I can just open the top and let the heat out, but I like to walk up to my car with the windows already down, so I can get going.
There may be times when you do not wish to put the top down but would like to get the heat out of the car before taking off. With My prior Infiniti G35 Coupe, with the remote, I could lower the windows part way, or completely down depending on how long I held the unlock car button. Too bad that feature is not available on our 124A.

Prior rides: '69 Fiat 124 Spider, '77 Lancia Scorpion, '79 928 Porsche, several Honda Preludes, '03 Infiniti G35 Coupe. '17 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, AT, Rosso, Luxury Package, Heritage Wrap, Konig Hypergram Wheels (16.3 lbs.) in Race Bronze, Hood Lift Kit, Folding Sunshade, Cool Breeze Scoop, Red Dash Vent Bezels, Pinstriping, Stubby antenna, Vanity Plate (124 ZOOM).
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Sure View Post
Unfortunately this is not possible without wire harness modification, this will be too complicated to do. Switch simply has no connections with other electronics in the car.

Last edited by ssh16; 06-15-2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fiat 124 Spider Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page