Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

WTB: 124 Spider

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  NeverEnough 
#1 · (Edited)
With manual trans & nav & sound pkg (Unless it has aftermarket stereo to compensate). LED lighting also preferred.

Something already modded is preferred.

#2 ·
I shopped for these for a while and you are wrong sir. There is 1 Abarth in the country under 20k and it has 40k miles on and NOT the sound/nav package.

LED, Recaro, and modded already are right out.

Good luck in your search but I would up it to about 22k if you get lucky.
People on here won't sell them super cheap. Better luck with a dealer who is stuck with a car that won't sell.

#6 · (Edited)
craigslist hawaii

why show you that? you may need to be willing to expand your search. Doing that opens up the possibility to get exactly what you want.

again good luck!

aloha mike

edit...Pittsburg Craigslist

#5 ·
seriously...if the $20k is the max budget....look at a classica and then modify it to what you want. The only thing you'll miss is the Sport switch and the LSD (which you could install after market) sure a few trim choice or color. But its the same basic car.

good luck!

aloha mike

#7 ·
Hey NeverEnough,
In my first post I sound like a dick. Sorry about that. I really LOVE this car and wish it for everyone. If your budget is 20K, I would wait a bit till February maybe. That is when 124 sales are slowest. It will be a tough find, but you can get it. The LED lights would be nice, but I live without them. The NAV is next to worthless in my opinion, but you can add that to about any 124 for $90.

I really do like the arbarth version. It really isn't anything that special over the classica, but cars like this are bought on emotion and I feel awesome every time I fire it up.

#11 ·
Reactions: jetlag
#14 ·
Tom the guy brought the price down by 2K, real bargain.

#16 ·
124 Wanted. Abarth for sale

Please check out the specs on mine that I have listed for sale here, on the forums. It's set up very well with upgraded performance and handling. Still very streetable. I bought it new and put nearly another $5000 in it. If you have any questions, you can contact me privately. I can fully go over everything, what I've done to it and why.

#19 ·
Reactions: jetlag
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.