Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Limited Sirius Channels

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  68wooley 
#1 ·
Hey guys - My Lusso came with a full-year Sirius trial, but only had about 2/3 of the channels. I just did a 6-month subscription renewal for full access and still can’t get past the 200’s in the channel list. A call to Sirius shows I have full channel access and a refresh doesn’t help.
Any thoughts? Is this something the dealer can fix?

#2 ·
Our receivers are older technology and don't have the capability for a lot of the upper channels. My wife's Hyundai gets them all.

#8 ·
You most likely can call them and get All Access for 8.99 a month. Usually it’s for 3 or 6 months, but if you call to cancel after this ‘offer’ they usually renew it for another 6.

#4 ·
You can do the mostly music plan for $9. The $21 is for everything and internet access also.

#6 ·
I just got a promotion $60. Can for 12 months.
She's winterized for 5 .5 months plus I were to commute highways then would be interesting. But I listen mainly local stations. So thanks, but no thanks

#9 ·
Every 6 months I'd call them to renew my "promotional offer", for 5 years I did this.
Me- $5.00 per month.
Sirius- We can't do that. $19/month.
Me- $5.00 per month.
Sirius- We can't do that. We'll give you a year for (way too much).
Me- $5.00 per month.
Sirius- Sir...
Me- send me to the next level of customer service.
Sirius, next level- $19.00 per month.
Me- I'll tell you what. Your satellite is sending the signal to my radio regardless of subscribing or not. Do you want $5.00 per month from me, or nothing per month from me? Because frankly, for the 4 stations I listen to, that's about all you're worth.
Sirius- <Sigh> We can offer $5.50 per month for 6 months.
Me- Sold, I'll talk to you again in 6 months, we'll do it all over again.

Dumped them 2 years ago in our other car (afterward for another 6 months they bribed me at $5/month to get me back, had to threaten legal action to get them to stop contacting me), my Classica does not have satellite access. Now I've got about 3500 songs loaded onto USB chips plugged into each car.

Steve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.