1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
243 Posts
More power! I think that's a sore point right now with the Elaborazione Abarth vs the European version and if there's a tune to bridge that gap then I think people will go for the standard and mod it.

·
Vendor
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No question that tuning options will exist. I am certain you will see 200hp 124 Spiders within a couple months of the car's release. I am already working on that.

Greg

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just wanted to point out that the forum does have a feature so that you can set up polls right in the forum instead of having to go through links.

I know that these are for more than just us but I just thought I'd put it out there. :D

·
Vendor
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point Jack, but did you vote! As the membership here grows I'll use that feature to have polls right on the forum.

Greg

·
Registered
349 Posts
You can even add a poll to a thread after the thread is created, just have to go to the top of the thread, click 'Thread Tools' and in that drop down menu you'll see the option to create a poll.

·
Vendor
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As soon as this forum gets going (likely after the cars are actually here) I'll use the build in forum tools to make polls. At the moment I needed to put the polls somewhere else as well, so it made more sense to do it this way. Several racers on our team are talking about switching from the 500 Abarth to the 124 Abarth, so I thought it would make sense to include the polls on the Jolly Club Racing facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/jollyclubnorthamerica/

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts