Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the main dealer I am working with to get a 124 emailed me today about 2 Abarth's coming to their dealership in March. Neither is of interest to me, but I know people here may be interested in looking in to them. Is it ok for me to post the details of the cars and the dealership's name/location? I am in no way affiliated with them outside of potentially being a customer of theirs.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sure, you would only be helping others that are looking for one. I found out the Fiat dealer in Clearwater FL is getting four 124s in March as well so it appears a shipment is being distributed that month.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Reactions: karmatourer

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bob. Here are the details.

Abarth #1 - Color Rosso Red with black interior; Options - manual, luxury collection, and hand-painted heritage racing stripe

Abarth #2 - Color Jet Black with black interior; Options - manual, luxury collection, and hand-painted heritage racing stripe (how's this going to look?)

Anyone in the tri-state area see one like the above 2, but in the Aluminum color?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Abarth #2 - Color Jet Black with black interior; Options - manual, luxury collection, and hand-painted heritage racing stripe (how's this going to look?)
I have some Ocean-front property in Nebraska to sell the person that pays for that racing stripe...

·
Registered
955 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts