Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrecked my abarth on the way to work. fascia is obliterated on the drivers side.

Im thinking about putting a classica front end on her instead of the abarth front end. Has anyone done this?? i know the fog lights are different, but are the headlights thr same? i have the non adaptive headlights (regular kind) well, i only have one.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'll be removing my Classica bumper for repainting; maybe I can share a few photos of how it attaches but this can only happen after I get my winter car back from the shop which will be in a few weeks, not sure how much of a rush you're in. Why Classica and not Lusso though? Lusso has fog lights.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey did you ever manage to get this swap done? was it a direct fit? are they really the same bumper when it connects to the car?

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
On aonther thread, this has been confirmed by a service mechanic at a dealership that the two front ends are bolt-on compatable. The only caveats are with the fogs (as noted previously), and things like the headlight washers and auto-levelling headlights, if the car was purchased with that option group.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have started the process of doing this by the way and will update everyone when it is done if there are any hiccups.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I like that a lot! Very nice silver lining to the wreck. Makes the natural lines of the car pop. Well done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts