Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

here is my 2016 124 Lusso which over the Last two years i modified rather heavily:
Things done so gar:

-Exhaust 63 mm Remus with an Powersprint middle Silencer and Custom Carbon Fibre 4x76mm Exhaust Tips
-TMC Motorsport Crosspipe in 63mm SS
-Pipercross Air Cleaner with an G-Tech Airpipe in Stainless Steel
-DV Diverter Valve
-Il Motorsport Door Bushing and Front / Rear Braces
-H&R Coilovers
-OZ Ultraleggera in 7x17 with 205/40 18 Michelin Ps4 Custome painted in Grigio Granito (Maserati)
-Track widened Front and Rear
-ECU Tuning to 193HP / 295NM
-painted Calippers in Gold flat
-Abarth Front and Rear Bumper. Parking Sensors deleted
-ATH Wind deflector
-debagded the Rear an Made some Tricolore Stickers an a Spider Graphic on the rear and side panels
-Custom painted all Black flat Plasic on Front, back an side in the Same Maserati Color as the rims
-Windscreensurrounding and Rollhoop Covers also in the same Color
-Bonnet lifters
-Custom Floor Mats with white Lining
-some Leather Work in the Interior

next Steps are Alcantara Interior an abarth Automatic locked differential which is -4% sharter final drive
Maxton Front and side skirts Witz ******* Spoiler

Let me know what you think of the car so far...

Greetings
Matthias

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
790 Posts
Gorgeous car with careful and tasteful mods. The tune now makes the car as potent as it looks. Congratulations, I wish you many happy miles in your beautiful Fiat!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Magnetico Bronze brothers.....really like what you did to the front. You sprayed out the plastic with the same paint as your rims? Also like the gold calipers. I've been using red pops of color, thinking of red on calipers.....you've got me rethinking that. Your opinion?
FYI - already lost my Wish front splitter :(

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts