Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cover today, it's made in China, but looks good. It's made of Polyester interior is like micro fibre so not abrasive. It was given as part of the deal $400. can tax included, Personally I would not spend such amount. It fits like a glove, only thing I had to bend the antenna.

Its a Mopar 82215015

Also guys what do you think of the Abarth badge on the car near the fender. appreciate your input.tia (Sorry pic is up side down)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Abarth emblem was just fixed, just holding with a tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
479 Posts
Frank, I think that they would look great directly above the side marker. . Where were these purchased? Would like to get two pour moi. S

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frank, I think that they would look great directly above the side marker. . Where were these purchased? Would like to get two pour moi. S
Actually the dealer gave it to me, go to Aliexpress.com or ebay. they're about 3" Flexible. But I ordered 2 metal ones 2.5" but since the above line is curved, The flexible one would be better. Once I get them I'll see if I could bend it.

I should be getting them after Xmas from China.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Frank Martin, I looked up Mopar part #82215015. They list it as an oem full car cover at $199 but no photos. Just wanted to verify that that part #82215015 has the Abarth logo and "124 Spider" on the side as in your photos. Any verification would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Frank Martin, I looked up Mopar part #82215015. They list it as an oem full car cover at $199 but no photos. Just wanted to verify that that part #82215015 has the Abarth logo and "124 Spider" on the side as in your photos. Any verification would be appreciated.
That mopar part no is correct and I have noticed also no picture on the web. The FIAT SPIDER 124 MOPAR part no is 82215016. And the Cover according to the picture of the pamphlet is GREY, with FIAT LOGO, but no 124 SPIDER.
Actually the cover comes in a hand bag. You can also check the part no on the box.

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Frankmar. This is mine during installation, modeled off the EU Abarth and placed in pretty much the same location, on both sides of the car. 500 Madness has these but they are also on eBay. The former showed me the Chinese knock-offs and they are not nearly as nice. I want to say these cost $45 each but I don't remember. These are the official Abarth badges from Italy.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts