Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I found this on AliExpress....
AliExpress 5 hole tie down bracket
Around $20 USD with free shipping

I'd carefully check the dimesnions of the product though to conifrm it's a proper fit.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
5 hole 22mm. Thanks a lot.
I zoomed in on the image you posted, and it appears to say Epman on the bracket, so it would appear it is the same item.

22cm, not 22mm though. So that would be 8.66" total length. From another seller's posting for the same product, I found that the centre to centre distance for the bolt holes is 19.4cm, or 7.64". The width is 4.5cm or 1.75".

I was unable to find a listing on Amazon for the 5 hole version of the bracket, so unless someone else knows of a US reseller, it appears Ali is going to be your source. I found multiple sellers of the bracket there, and if you've not used Ali before, keep a close eye on the shipping costs. Some will list the product as really cheap, but then have a large shipping fee. Others will charge more for the product, but include free shipping.

Here's another seller of the same product, and the combined cost of their product and shipping is even less. Around $15 USD. Here's the link to the other seller: Epman Battery Bracket - seller no. 2

In fact, it looked so good, I just placed an order for one (red of course, because, well.... red). So, thank you for posting the original query. Without it, I wouldn't have known this was a thing.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I zoomed in on the image you posted, and it appears to say Epman on the bracket, so it would appear it is the same item.

22cm, not 22mm though. So that would be 8.66" total length. From another seller's posting for the same product, I found that the centre to centre distance for the bolt holes is 19.4cm, or 7.64". The width is 4.5cm or 1.75".

I was unable to find a listing on Amazon for the 5 hole version of the bracket, so unless someone else knows of a US reseller, it appears Ali is going to be your source. I found multiple sellers of the bracket there, and if you've not used Ali before, keep a close eye on the shipping costs. Some will list the product as really cheap, but then have a large shipping fee. Others will charge more for the product, but include free shipping.

Here's another seller of the same product, and the combined cost of their product and shipping is even less. Around $15 USD. Here's the link to the other seller: Epman Battery Bracket - seller no. 2

In fact, it looked so good, I just placed an order for one (red of course, because, well.... red). So, thank you for posting the original query. Without it, I wouldn't have known this was a thing.
I got it just a few days ago. Nice fitment indeed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I just bought this for my spider and eventually she may need a new battery going 5th season. So bought this Aluminum bracket RED from Aliexpress same as the above but couple $$ cheaper.
12.xx can
aliexpress.com/item/32860733524.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5be5104d4BA5lX&algo_pvid=359be182-62cf-4d9a-9298-3524d6d20e7e&algo_expid=359be182-62cf-4d9a-9298-3524d6d20e7e-59&btsid=0b0a555916093390998402490e27a9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Abarth
384 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SCORPIUS, Where did you get the great looking red hoses?

·
Registered
GONE18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
768 Posts
Ordered a battery hold down from Aliexpress today as well.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I got it just a few days ago. Nice fitment indeed.
It looks really nice. Now I know what mine will look like when I put it on. It's in my box of "stuff" that waits for spring when it's warmer to work on the car. lol

Reactions: Scorpius

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Just got it today, first of all Pleased the RED GODS, seems Aliexpress got their act together and is shipping faster.
Even my knives have a Red handle:cool:

Attachments

Reactions: Scorpius

·
Registered
GONE18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
768 Posts
I received mine as well and installed. However the spacing of the hold down bolt holes and the size of the battery are slightly off so that the hold down bolts are no longer exactly vertical. Not terribly noticeable but off nonetheless. It does however look nice except for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.