Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was scrolling through the Italian paper Corriere.it and guess what I see they're advertising the 124 Spider (Abarth)

Looks like in Italy it's still alive and kicking well. End of June I will be there and will do some investigation and try to get that famous Clip on the air intake which I lost in the engine bay.>:)

https://dpromo.fiat.it/124spider?vvk_uuid=vvk0feed6eb585f140da292&campaignID=MC971345_Fiat_124 Spider VOL Maggio_2019-05-12_2019-06-30_124SPIDER_ITA_9999_AO&advertiserid=RCS_Italy&publisher=RCS_Italy&bannerid=_28357776&source=VIDEO

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've also seen a ton of 124 Spider ads in my Facebook feed lately. Hopefully this means that FCA is not going to kill off the 124...at least not in the next few years.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Frank would you bring back for me a set of (Oz) Abarth GT wheels with you. At the same time I would also have a few specimen of

this: :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they'll most likely kill it off quite soon in all markets except Italy... Here in France for example the unregistered stock is piling up and all it'll take is the next slight change in pollution legislation for pre-built models to be sold off at a massive discount, which in turn will put an end to the production run. Then again, I'm in it for the long haul with my 124 so the less there are the better as far as I'm concerned haha

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Frank would you bring back for me a set of (Oz) Abarth GT wheels with you. At the same time I would also have a few specimen of

this: :D

Sylvain WTF did you get that Plaque looks like original but it's not, the closest was this guy
I love poggiapiedi on facebook

and about the OZ, you mean the new movie Wizard of OZ. LOL

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
253 Posts
--> The 124 in the race version delivers a power of about 300 hp, the jump of 130 hp, compared to the road Abarth, also comes thanks to the adoption of the 4-cylinder 1,750 cmc of the C4 (or Giulietta), for the first time mounted in longitudinal .

If they would just do this in the production version, and probably could cap it at 240 hp (and still allow after market tunes).. keeping the price within 10% of current value...
Id think they would double their sales...

·
Registered
535 Posts
If they would just do this in the production version, and probably could cap it at 240 hp (and still allow after market tunes).. keeping the price within 10% of current value...
Id think they would double their sales...
Sure but Mazda won't ever let it happen...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts