Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
My first car was a Fiat 128 (1972) and drove a manual for 8 years, 35 years later I still drive as if I have a stick to shift. LOL

Personally the 124 spider is meant to be driven Manual, The Miata is a different breed and tends to go more for Automatic.

In late August the dealers here in Montreal got 2 or 3 automatic, Yesterday went to see my dealer to finalize the purchase they got 9 more 4 auto and 5 manual.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just visited my dealer today and walked the lot. The showroom had a Classica auto and a Lusso manual. Outside found five more that must have just been delivered (had the wrap on, not prepped yet).
One Classica, four Lusso. Four out of 5 were manual!! Guess we're hogging them all up here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great deal on one today. $1500 of rebates, and invoice pricing. Happy guy. Net $2700 off MSRP. AT only option. So after all these years of MT, ... AT. Lots of commuting so that'll work out fine. I suspect that we'll swap out with a MT in the next few years. 'Round the same time that we up the power. Looking forward to hearing ideas about this and tuning.

This dealer said he would not take custom orders. They get what they get. Hopefully THAT will change soon.

R

·
Registered
949 Posts
Great deal on one today. $1500 of rebates, and invoice pricing. Happy guy. Net $2700 off MSRP. AT only option. So after all these years of MT, ... AT. Lots of commuting so that'll work out fine. I suspect that we'll swap out with a MT in the next few years. 'Round the same time that we up the power. Looking forward to hearing ideas about this and tuning.

This dealer said he would not take custom orders. They get what they get. Hopefully THAT will change soon.

R
Robin,

If you are serious about ideas about tuning, check out https://shopeurocompulsion.net/

21 - 25 of 25 Posts