Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've recently purchased a Fiat Spider 124 in the UK - 67 plate, 1.4, petrol.

I've been looking for the accessory socket to plug in the tire pump which came with the car, but have been unsuccessful in finding it.

Looking at the forum it should be under the dash on the right side (UK drivers side), but it's not there.

Is it possible it could be elsewhere or is it possible that there isn't one at all?

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'd appreciate some insight.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I went outside to take a picture for you but I can’t bend that way...

It’s in the passenger footwell to the right (towards the transmission tunnel). It is very well hidden and covered in a black plastic cover. It’s easy to miss if you don’t know where you’re looking.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Forum...as you can see...The Guys are on the ball, worth looking at the thread "124 Spider Basic Ownership Rules...some of", Enjoy the ride, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
825 Posts
And, for those in North America it is also on the passenger side buried under the dash beside the transmission tunnel 😃. Best to all! s.

·
Registered
GONE18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
772 Posts
Suggest getting a remote plug unit and mounting it along the center console. It's much easier to access in that location m

Reactions: pikeman
1 - 9 of 9 Posts