Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is just a small list of items, most new and never used. Engine is completely rebuilt (machine shop) and barely broken in with less than 100 miles on the new motor. Motor has larger pistons and cams, dual Weber set-up,XR700 Points-To-Electronic Ignition Conversion and hi-spark ignition system. 17" Alloy wheels and tires with custom spacers, delrin and poly bushings, swaybars front and back, new brake lines and gas lines, electric fuel pump, new lights and miata door mirrors, 3rd brake light, new vinyl top, roll bar, leather momo steering wheel and shifter, high performance clutch, short throw shifter kit, NEW early style chrome bumpers and boxes, boxes, boxes of brand new parts and accessories. Spare parts and original wheels. Also, all brand new reproduction metal parts to repair ALL rusted areas!!

This was the last phase of my project and i stopped. This car has everything to complete.

There is just too much to list and it kills me to go on. There is easily over $15K into this vehicle. I have receipts and a Clean title!!

Best offer gets EVERYTHING!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts