Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,428 Posts
I don't think it's the first, but I am glad it's on the market. It would be good to know what type of stainless it's made out of and what the wall thicknesses are. I would also like to know if it positions the turbo in the same place as the stock manifold, or if another down pipe will be needed.

Based on the one picture I see, it certainly looks a lot better for performance than the stock manifold.

Greg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think it's the first, but I am glad it's on the market. It would be good to know what type of stainless it's made out of and what the wall thicknesses are. I would also like to know if it positions the turbo in the same place as the stock manifold, or if another down pipe will be needed.

Based on the one picture I see, it certainly looks a lot better for performance than the stock manifold.

Greg
I will hopefully have those details for you soon Greg. In the meantime do you know what size/type exhaust flange the stock turbo uses?

·
Vendor
3,428 Posts
I will hopefully have those details for you soon Greg. In the meantime do you know what size/type exhaust flange the stock turbo uses?
I don't recall. Normally I would just go and measure it for you, but I am out of town at the moment.

Greg

·
Registered
575 Posts
Any info on performance gains or anything on this? Wish the picture on the site was a bit clearer, can't really see the welds too well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts