Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2020 Classica auto with tech plus
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the 6th last 2020 in Canada this weekend, despite a little rain, was able to put 450km on this little gem on the back roads of Nova Scotia. What a joy to drive, we had a smile on our faces the whole time - Kids got some wheel time too.
Looking forward to the next 100,000km 馃嵒

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
Congratulations on getting a Spider and welcome to the forum!

While the convertible weather season in Nova Scotia is extremely limited, when its good, its gorgeous!
Color me jealous!

Registered
Picked up the 6th last 2020 in Canada this weekend, despite a little rain, was able to put 450km on this little gem on the back roads of Nova Scotia. What a joy to drive, we had a smile on our faces the whole time - Kids got some wheel time too.
Looking forward to the next 100,000km 馃嵒

View attachment 85865
Welcome from Scotland

Registered
Hi and Welcome from Cornwall UK too....and Yes I agree, "What a Beautiful Colour RED is....Sounds like you are already Enjoying The Ride so...if you haven't already, type into search, "124 Spider Basic Ownership Rules...some of" a thread where the boys and girls here contributed to assist new owners get to know their Spider......Cheers
ron

Reactions: Bryspi

Registered
2017 124 Spider Lusso
I second what @Brexit ! says. Failure to do so is at your peril! :)
Welcome from Sudbury

Reactions: Brexit ! and Bryspi

Registered
2017 black Abarth
I did the Cabot Trail back in like 2013 or 2014 with a group of sports cars - we lucked out and it wasn't foggy those days. Had a great time (although hard to find gas).
Love Nova Scotia - although have spent more time around the Halifax and North Shore than all the way East other than that one trip.

Registered
EXCELLENT!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new Spider!
I toured most all of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and much of New Brunswick a few years ago by motorcycle, an experience to remember. Excellent scenery and fantastic people. Might be time to contemplate an updated tour, this time in my Abarth if the border is ever reopened.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.