Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reluctantly selling my abarth spider. Love this flawless car. Only 3400 miles. at dealer now getting its SECOND oil change. Obviously, I’m very anal about the care of this car. Car is lowered , has aftermarket exhaust, lightweight rims with custom pinstripes, willwood brakes, custom mats and read leather bits. Custom steering wheel , custom badging .Includes a , uninstalled V4 intake .i am asking a very reasonable, non- negotiable $21000. That’s what is owed on this car. I live in buffalo NY. BTW, Hey brand new Alfa Romeo Stelvio, that’s why am selling this beauty.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Someone buy this! This car is in immaculate shape. I remember saying last year when I bought mine I should wait a year to buy one used, and this is 100% the one I would have bought.

I bought an axle back off of him and saw the car, it's basically a brand new car $8,000 off MSRP with tasteful mods.

Just curious, what Wilwoods do you have on there? Feel free to shoot me a PM. I need to upgrade brakes soon, roached my pads in 7k miles already after 1.5 track days.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello , if anyone wants to send me a message , my email is, [email protected] .just had an oil change done at 3500 miles. This is the second oil change. I am a crazy person with maintenance and detail of my vehicles.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
At that price why didn't you traded it in for the Alfa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts