Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Austin, Texas! As a retirement gift to myself I picked up a very clean, low-mileage 2017 Classica a few weeks ago and I am having way too much fun driving around the back-country roads near our home. I raced SCCA meets many years ago in my Datsun 1600 Roadster convertible, and this is a blast from the past for me :cool:
I'll be looking into suggestions for performance tuning and exhaust conversion over the next few months...

Thanks for providing a great resource for 124 owners!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Greetings from Austin, Texas! As a retirement gift to myself I picked up a very clean, low-mileage 2017 Classica a few weeks ago and I am having way too much fun driving around the back-country roads near our home. I raced SCCA meets many years ago in my Datsun 1600 Roadster convertible, and this is a blast from the past for me :cool:
I'll be looking into suggestions for performance tuning and exhaust conversion over the next few months...

Thanks for providing a great resource for 124 owners!
View attachment 73677
Hi and Welcome.....I too have bought the Classica model, see new members entry MG Owners..... by me.
I gleamed loads of tips and advice from 124Spider forum, Brian Goodwin you tube and website and have completed many changes, upgrades to where I want to be, so if you are looking for ideas you could try Brexit Mods in General Discussions forum, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Austinite with a 2017 124! Love the look of the stripe along the side of the car. You're in for miles of smiles =)

Thx, S

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan, I'm just up in Waco. As you already know and others have said, this car is just plain old fun. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts