Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this car from an auction with front end suspension damage. the car was at a great price and I figure I can fix it up. I already got most of the parts repaired. I am still waiting for the control arm and brake caliper so I can roll the car off the trailer. I am also documenting my progress on this repair through my YouTube channel (Blue Line Garage). During the rack & pinion replacement I found one of the motor mounts were cracked which I already ordered one from the dealer. Below is a link to my progress builds and some pics of the car. I would like to replace the fender and front bumper in white if anyone has one feel free to contact me.

Thank You.

·
Registered
580 Posts
With that being said any idea where I can get the correct headlights?
This one looks like the one you are looking for. I'm currently in France for work and my ebay search options might be different.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the uy I bought the headlight from said no refunds and that's it. So I was gonna eat the cost and try to sell it on my own and try to get some money for it. well the guy was scared that I was gonna mess up his 100% positive feedback on his profile, he started a claim through ebay that he was not liable to accept any returns in his eyes he thought e-bay would take his side and that was it. well e-bay came back and said yes you will accept the return and they offered free postage to ship the item back and refunded my money. so it worked out for me and if the guy would had kept his mouth shut, I would had never had made a big stink about and eat the cost.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Lol that's not "some guy," that's Weller Auto Parts, it's a chain. They're supposed to have some sort of limited time warranty for their stuff.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Weller was the place that supplied the correct halogen headlight unit (although incorrectly described as HID) whereas the "other guy" was the one that supplied the LED headlight. @BlueLineGarage you got lucky there!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got more work done on the car and is looking great. check out the below video on what I had done so far!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice, don't forget to include in your video the final cost of the project.
I will, Next video will be the completion of the car. its getting painted and buffed. I will break down the whole cost and final. I should be around 7k so far but for a 20k car its not that bad at all! make sure you subscribe to my channel so you get updates when I post some videos.

-Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well she is done! she needs a good wash and cleaning and she is done! Let me know what you guys think? I will be posting a video this weekend on the completing the car and the final price of this project. If you are interested in purchasing this car, let me know and send me a message. You can follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel by searching BlueLineGarage and on instagram @BlueLineGarage. Any feedback is welcome!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The vehicle is completed and you can watch the final video and let me know what you think. the car is 100% done and for sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts