Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fixing a front end damage Fiat Spider. I will be posting my progress on youtube. Link is attached below. I just posted my first video and should have a second video posted by next weekend as I am waiting for a bunch of parts I ordered. I was unable to find any videos on repairs to the spider so I figure I would document this one. Let me know if you want to see any detailed video on something specific I am working on. Thanks again and also I am looking for a front bumper and passenger fender.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope! I bought the car at an auction. Looks likes the first owner was drunk when he was wrecked his car because I found small airplane liquor bottles under the seat.. looks like he went off road and ripped the tire off. not a lot of damage to the car itself just to the suspension.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Good luck And welcome to the forum. We’re here to assist, if you need it. Hopefully you can source out some of the parts online for less than dealer retail. Some of the body parts should be available from salvage yards from unbuildable totals. Make sure to get the non led headlight. That is what is on your car and will be considerably less than the led unit.

Dan

·
Registered
757 Posts
Do you need shocks and springs? You can have my full set for free if you want. I upgraded to Konis and Progress springs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck And welcome to the forum. We’re here to assist, if you need it. Hopefully you can source out some of the parts online for less than dealer retail. Some of the body parts should be available from salvage yards from unbuildable totals. Make sure to get the non led headlight. That is what is on your car and will be considerably less than the led unit.

Dan
I found the same headlamps for 300$ on ebay which was cheaper than the 1500$ from the dealer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts