Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello. Tell us a little about your Lusso and yourself. Post a picture or two of your car. Lots of info and support here. Search, then ask if you have questions. Welcome to the FIAT family.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. First Fiat. 2017 bought used week ago with 2700 miles. Sold 2002 Mercedes SLK 230 with 228,000 miles. Had it about 2 years. Some little things started to need to be fixed so decided to sell. Compared to Fiat, SLK is heavy, smooth, sophisticated and fun to drive in a grown up type of way, while the Fiat is a blast and even more fun to drive. However, being 65 years old I should probably act my age and still be in the Mercedes!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. First Fiat. 2017 bought used week ago with 2700 miles. Sold 2002 Mercedes SLK 230 with 228,000 miles. Had it about 2 years. Some little things started to need to be fixed so decided to sell. Compared to Fiat, SLK is heavy, smooth, sophisticated and fun to drive in a grown up type of way, while the Fiat is a blast and even more fun to drive. However, being 65 years old I should probably act my age and still be in the Mercedes! View attachment 73742
Here’s the SLK

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. First Fiat. 2017 bought used week ago with 2700 miles. Sold 2002 Mercedes SLK 230 with 228,000 miles. Had it about 2 years. Some little things started to need to be fixed so decided to sell. Compared to Fiat, SLK is heavy, smooth, sophisticated and fun to drive in a grown up type of way, while the Fiat is a blast and even more fun to drive. However, being 65 years old I should probably act my age and still be in the Mercedes! View attachment 73742
WHY???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts