Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. I am contemplating the sale of my 124 Abarth Spider, which I bought new last August. Lots of extras to include the EC Tune, Catch Can, V1 Intake, Diverter Valve (DV+) , muffler delete with Black tips (matches the Black 124 emblem on the rear) and some other goodies like the steering wheel emblem, parcel shelf for the between seat storage bin, tinted side windows, Black lug nut covers, and interior storage pouches. The car does not have any factory options but I did add Navigation. Car is as new with under 3k miles and it stays covered in my garage when not driven. Clear/clean Florida title in hand. Car is always kept clean and waxed and it drives and sounds great; never raced or tracked. I am thinking about selling it since I have been thinking about buying a 911 Targa and a I came across one that meets my criteria. I am looking to get $27,500 and will work with a buyer on a bill of sale or whatever is needed to help the final price. I know dealers are offering discounts but Red/Manual Abarths are a bit harder to locate and if you like the mods it has it may be worth the price for a car that may need nothing, or very little, which saves a lot of time and money. I will take pictures soon, but if the Targa I am pursuing does not work out I will not sell the 124 since I really enjoy it.

Bob Z.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
aloha mike

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No longer for sale, at least for now. I decided it is best to wait until I know for sure when the new car will arrive and then I will re-list it. But then again, if you make me a deal I cannot refuse...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, long gone and sold back in July and the replacement, a 2019 911 Targa GTS, arrived about 2 weeks ago...honk if you see me on A1A! Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
80 Posts
*drools* You're in possession of my grail car. I have wanted a 911 Targa since I knew what one was. What color did you get?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts