Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great condition. 19,000 miles. I no longer need it since I upgraded to the Monza Exhaust. Prefer local pickup. I'm in the Los Angeles area. $100 or best offer.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good luck with the sale.... due to weight/postage costs I've not been able to sell mine as local pick-up is the only viable option. A number of owners end up throwing them on the skip (I've thrown 3 new new Mazda back-box's away over the years !!!).
A good exhaust fabricator would be able to jig this and convert to a muffler delete by replacing the muffler with pipe whilst retaining the mid pipe connector and quad tips in their exact relative positions.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good luck with the sale.... due to weight/postage costs I've not been able to sell mine as local pick-up is the only viable option. A number of owners end up throwing them on the skip (I've thrown 3 new new Mazda back-box's away over the years !!!).
A good exhaust fabricator would be able to jig this and convert to a muffler delete by replacing the muffler with pipe whilst retaining the mid pipe connector and quad tips in their exact relative positions.
How much out of interest? I have business in Newport (haven’t been down for months because of the pandemic mind you). So never throw it on the skip...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
How much out of interest? I have business in Newport (haven’t been down for months because of the pandemic mind you). So never throw it on the skip...
Hi..... I'm about 20 mins from Newport, South Wales !!! Decided to keep mine as it may be handy for a quick swap back in the event of any warranty issues. Co-incidently, I used West Coast Customs in Newport to make me a muffler delete exhaust. Superb service and price. Sounds awesome. Out of interest, what exhaust do you have on your Abarth ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi..... I'm about 20 mins from Newport, South Wales !!! Decided to keep mine as it may be handy for a quick swap back in the event of any warranty issues. Co-incidently, I used West Coast Customs in Newport to make me a muffler delete exhaust. Superb service and price. Sounds awesome. Out of interest, what exhaust do you have on your Abarth ?
Good to know - I have often wondered about who to use in South Wales. I will likely be moving south after this pandemic shit has passed. I haven’t picked an after market setup yet, I am waiting for my EC cross-pipe to see if that gives me what I want sound wise. It will likely be a full Ragazzon system if not.

I was just idly interested in accumulating spares if the price was right 😄

I think hanging on to it is a sensible move from you. Have you ever uploaded any videos of the muffler delete on here? Would love to hear it.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good to know - I have often wondered about who to use in South Wales. I will likely be moving south after this pandemic shit has passed. I haven’t picked an after market setup yet, I am waiting for my EC cross-pipe to see if that gives me what I want sound wise. It will likely be a full Ragazzon system if not.

I was just idly interested in accumulating spares if the price was right 😄

I think hanging on to it is a sensible move from you. Have you ever uploaded any videos of the muffler delete on here? Would love to hear it.
I don't have a video but I'll try to upload one later.
Here's a photo of my muffler delete by West Coast Customs (Powerflow stockist). Quality stainless steel with new chrome tips. Took about 3 hours to make/fit. Cost £160. As good as any muffler delete system on the market for way less than half the price !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts