Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new Grigio Chiaro light Grey is metallic like the no longer available 2017 Grigio Argento?

Or if it is much lighter than the 2017 Argento?

Is it the same as the 2017 500 Grigio Chiaro but called light Grey instead of metalic grey?

:nerd:

Thanks!!

J

·
Banned
112 Posts
Does anyone know if the new Grigio Chiaro light Grey is metallic like the no longer available 2017 Grigio Argento?

Or if it is much lighter than the 2017 Argento?

Is it the same as the 2017 500 Grigio Chiaro but called light Grey instead of metalic grey?

:nerd:

Thanks!!

J
A dealer told me a navy blue for 2018. Maybe that is an option instead.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I already have mine but if they bring the blue that is available outside of the US I would trade mine in and get that in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I already have mine but if they bring the blue that is available outside of the US I would trade mine in and get that in a heartbeat.

What I read on another thread the new color is called Blue Scuro. The current special edition 124 is called Blue Azzurro. They have this color with the Abarth in Australia and they look awesome, a much better match to the Abarth trim than a dark navy blue.

That said I think a solid dark blue color would be great match on a Lusso with saddle interior!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts