Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has try to place an order for the 2018 model year with individual options and if so how long would it take for delivery?

Thanks

·
Registered
673 Posts
I can't help you with the 2018 ordering, but I ordered a 2017 last October, and I just got it a week ago. 10 months and 2 days after I placed the order!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Anyone has try to place an order for the 2018 model year with individual options and if so how long would it take for delivery?

Thanks

Waiting for the FIAT on-line Configurator to be updated to 2018 spec and colors. Soon as that is done I will build my config and start shopping.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I can't help you with the 2018 ordering, but I ordered a 2017 last October, and I just got it a week ago. 10 months and 2 days after I placed the order!
I bet you like to set up a chair in the garden and watch the grass grow!

Just kidding, of course, but I think very few would have the patience or stamina you have. Hopefully you don't get any problems that have plagued a few people, and you get to enjoy it fully after that wait.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to wait 6 months for my ford transit connect but i got what i wanted....time flys
Did you get a good deal?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm still waiting....order date of 9/14/16. ETA to dealer is 7/22-28 so it won't be long (er), I hope.

Yeah, keep your eyes open on the Fiat Web Site for 2018 model information, which should be very soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts