Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
No performance changes known for the 2019 model as of yet. They are advertising the Record Monza exhaust that will be an option (for North America) for 2019 Abarth models. It sounds a bit raspier than my exhaust but personally I would skip it for a full Goodwin Racing exhaust or the Auto Ricambi axle back which sounds much better than the Record Monza in my opinion.

For comparison, here is what my stock, non Record Monza sounds like.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I test drove the Abarth with regular exhaust and came off dissapointed with the sound.

The Record Monza sounds waaay better and much more sporty, and you don’t need to go through the hastle of ordering/shipping/Installing/Possible CELs/it’s just $995.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guys, no surprises unfortunately (unless you want stripes..). The press kit for the 2019 is out with all the details.

http://media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=20145&mid=269

Also at the bottom of the page you can find the Features Availability link. One thing to notice for instance is the late availability for the Urbana Trim.

Moreover, the link to the full video of the Abarth is also included. Even here, no surprises...

·
Registered
435 Posts
The press kit matches the order guide details I posted on the forum a couple of months ago. So no surprises, and no significant changes for 2019. I'm less concerned on the hp as it is easy to tune with a 3rd party - I would have liked to have seen the telescoping steering wheel to allow for better seating ergonomics. Most disappointing though is no mention of Apple CarPlay.

TheSalamander

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Let’s just say many people are going to buy the 2019 Miata.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I might get those double white rally stripes for my Red abarth tho...when I find the nice white rally wheels....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Let me know what you find out! Living in Puerto Rico so a bit hard to cruise by haha.

Just make sure they are 8 spoke! 6 spoke is too civic-y and 10+ is too BMW Alpina-y.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lol. Sorry. I assumed the Ca at the end of your forum name was California.
Oh now I see you have an "r", that appears on a different line on my phone so I did not notice it.🤤

1 - 12 of 12 Posts