Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any photos of 215/45/17 tires on there abarth? , preferably lowered. I want to keep factory rims and I assume that’s the widest tire that will fit. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Does this fit? Anyone know?

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
I’m asking specifically on stock wheels or at least 17x7.

This way I don’t need another set to complete and can get PS4s for dual purpose.

I bet your aftermarket wheels aren’t 17x7 though, right?

·
Administrator
2,021 Posts
I recall specifically telling you, in your own thread, that yes, 215/45/17 tires fit on your wheels.

My wheels are 17x7, same dimensions as stock, just different offset.

I mean, the link to the thread I provided above is titled "17x7 wheel recommendations."

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Sounds like a plan then. Instead of another set of wheels/tires, just upgrade my current ones to P4s when the next events come up. They Don’t come THAT often and p4s are also great in rain.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Thanks to both, it helps. I’d like to lower it but not that it cant be a daily in PR. I’ll cross that bridge when i get to it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
So if you ever need to know what size tires you need for a specific wheel, you can go here to see the what'll fit on what size wheel, etc:

https://tiresize.com/calculator/

May have to play around with it a bit, but it's got a ton of useful information in there.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
I know, but even though it fits, some have said it does not provide optimal performance. Not sure for this exact size though if it does affect performance negatively.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts