Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

I have a few goodies for sale. All of these parts had been installed around the same time and have roughly 4k-5k miles on them. You can see my build thread here:

20210430_105220.jpg

Prices do not include shipping, but I'll have a quote for you before payment (PayPal or CashApp please, PayPal preferred).

EuroCompulsion V4 Intake: $250.00 Sold

CravenSpeed Door Bushings: $25.00 Sold

EuroCompulsion Tuner (Version 1): $250.00; Disclaimer - You'll need to get a transfer credit from EC. I also ate the included lollipops, sorry

OEM Coil packs: $25.00; price is for all 4 (apx. 10k miles on them). I have no use for them at all and they're a good backup for anyone that wants to have an extra set handy. Sold

Auto Ricambi Non-Resonated Exhaust: $250, local pickup only. I don't mind delivering it around the NYC, NJ, CT and Philadelphia areas, and I'll even help you install it if you want. I'm in the area quite often so it works out. It takes like 15 minutes to install lol.

As far as condition goes, all parts but the exhaust have been cleaned and look great. The exhaust has a few scratches, but the exhaust tips are fine. I'll have the exhaust cleaned up for the buyer this weekend. I'm going to hit it with the good stuff lol. The bigger intake piping has some slight discoloration in one spot but it isn't really noticeable at all, and I'll try to get it out when I clean the exhaust.

I hope these prices are good. I'm getting a tune for my Giulia out of this so it's a win-win. If you're local and want to work something out for local pickup, send me a PM. Cheers!

Quick Edit: Prices are firm. After browsing around, they seem to be a good deal. Shipping outside of the continental U.S. will be via USPS.

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Spider Abarth Custom
2,356 Posts
I really want the intake but I just need the Red Hoses. I will wait on EC to get more in stock and I think I can get them for less as just the hoses and maybe a little sweet sponsorship discount.

Reactions: owoka

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
pm Craven speed bushings shipped to Canada

Reactions: Scorpius

·
Registered
27 Posts
I really want the intake but I just need the Red Hoses. I will wait on EC to get more in stock and I think I can get them for less as just the hoses and maybe a little sweet sponsorship discount.
I need just the big red hose too so let me know if they will make a discount

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
V4 intake for those that have been wanting one since EC is currently out of stock of them.

Reactions: owoka

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm in for the tuner... PM sent in 30 seconds

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi all, everything is sold except for the EC Tuner and Exhaust. The EC Tuner is currently spoken for, but I'll reply here if the deal falls through. If you're interested in it, please post here or send me a PM so that way you're accounted for.

If I haven't already shipped out your package, I will ship it out on Monday 05/03/2021 around lunchtime EST. Post offices nearby are closed on Saturday by the time I can get out of work. Cheers!

Reactions: sharkcohen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts