Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 124 is down in Texas for the 3rd annual Twisted Sisters Fiat Drive. I couldn't go myself, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to run two of our cars there and visit with some of our customers.

The event is organized by Bryan at NGen Customs and Performance. He is a great vendor, and has a lot for these cars on his site. https://www.ngencustomsandperformance.com/ Bryan does installs of most of the better aftermarket products for Fiats. He stocks a good selection of 124 products, and if you are near his shop in Houston, he is the guy to go to for installs, unlike most vendors, Bryan is an actual mechanic, and a really good one.

The Twisted Sister's Event is sort of a Texas version of Fiat on the Dragon. It's a get together and sporting drive on some desolate and windy public roads. It's also really hot, well over 100F, I think it reached 110F in some areas. Our 124 with our Phase 1 tune, V4, and big intercooler handled the temps really well. In fact it was able to outrun or at least keep up with cars that should have been faster, but were slowed down more by the heat. I am very happy with the cars performance in these conditions.

My son in law Toby drove the 124 down there. My son Jordan drove his Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is also testing some new performance products. This opportunity for some good high temp real world testing was too good to pass up, and the chance to visit with Bryan from NGen, really made the trip worthwhile. I am jealous I couldn't go myself.

Here is a picture they sent me:

Greg,

P.S. that BIG intercooler kit for the 124 automatic should only be about 2 weeks away, with the manual and Abarth versions coming soon after.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. The sisters are great roads and lots of nooks and cranny spots to check out all around that area. Hope I can make it next year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts