Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Join us for the 5th Annual Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip!

Date: April 27 - 28, 2019

Grab your keys and fire up your Fiat as we get ready to blast through the Texas Hill Country on this epic drive of the "Twisted Sisters". This is a 2 day event of grand proportions with beautiful scenery, lots of twists and turns, delicious food and great company. This is an amazing opportunity to put your Fiat to the test!

Registration is NOW OPEN through March 31, 2019.

*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER MARCH 31, 2019. THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WHO OWN A FIAT, ALFA ROMEO OR DODGE DART AND THEIR REGISTERED GUESTS. ***

To register, click this link:

https://ngencustomsandperformance.com/shop?olsPage=t/2019-texas-twisted-sisters-fiat-road-trip-registration

Here is a video from last year's event!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hey Bryan. Welcome to the forum. I worked in The Woodlands for many years. It was growing like a weed when I was there. I can't imagine it now. I raced bicycles on those Hill Country roads. Some of the best times of my life. Should be a fun event. I miss Texas. The humidity not so much.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to miss the past few years due to bad timing, but I'm definitely going this year! I'm hoping we'll have more spiders this year.
Glad to have you join!

So far we have 29 drivers registered and 11 guests.

2 Spiders and the rest are 500s. Definitely looking to have a lot more 124 Spiders this year! Hopefully more of you can sign up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bryan, we got registered today so you can add another 124 Spider to the ist! Looking forward to it as we have never been in that area.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Raffle prizes announcement!

The Official 2019 Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip Co-Sponsors and Raffle Prizes Announcement! Over $5,700 in prizes! Thank you to all of our Co-Sponsors for making this another amazing event! Although most of the prizes are geared towards the 500, I have put asterisks next to the ones that work for the 124 Spider. We currently have 5 registered 124 Spiders and over 25 500 Abarths/500T/NA 500s.

1.) NGEN Customs & Performance
- NGEN FMIC by CHQ ($549 Value)
- NGEN Subframe Collar Bushings ($90 Value)
- NGEN Custom Shift Knob ($85 Value)
- (2) NGEN $200 Labor Gift Certificate ($200 each, $400 Total) *** Works on the 124 Spider! ***

2.) GruvenParts
- GruvenParts Billet Sway Bar End Links in BLACK ($200 Value)
- GruvenParts Billet Oil Filter Housing ($200 Value) *** Works on the 124 Spider ***

3.) Cravenspeed
- CS Short Throw Shifter with Shift Knob ($300 Value)

4.) Modern Performance
- MPX Rear Section Exhaust ($350 Value)
- MPX Blow Off Plate ($65 Value) *** Works on the 124 Spider ***

5.) Seatbelt Planet
- NGEN Custom Front Seat Belts ($330 Value)

6.) Neuspeed
- Neu-F Performance Lowering Springs ($300 Value)
- (2) Neu-F Torque Arm Insert ($45 Value, 2 total)

7.) MS-Racing
- MSDesign Mid Rear Spoiler ($462 Value)

8.) Cipher
- (3) Cipher 4-Point 2 inch Camlock Quick Release Racing Harness Set (Pair) ($100 Value ea, $300 Total) *** Works on the 124 Spider ***

9.) Eurocompulsion
- Euro+Drive Performance Flash Tune ($850 Value) *** Works on the 124 Spider! ***
- (2) Hawk 5.0 Front Brake Pad Set ($130 each, $260 Total)

10.) Powerflex USA
- Front/Front & Front/Rear Street Lower Control Arm Bushing Set ($171 Value)
- Torque Engine Mount Insert ($40 Value)

11.) Prometeo
- Prometeo 6 quart Oil Pan in RED ($700 Value)

If you haven't registered for the event, NOW IS THE TIME! You must register no later then March 31, 2019! You can also purchase up to $200 in additional raffle tickets either on our website or at the event. You can win up to 2 prizes at the event.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The registration link has no mention of Alfa Romeo, could I sign up with my Giulia QV? Likewise, if our '81 Fiat X1/9 Lemons car survives the NOLA race at the end of the month, would it be welcome?

Otherwise, maybe the 124 Spider... I have to convince the wife that this is a good idea, which will be a hard sell... she gets car sick.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome! Thank you! Hey everyone, not much time left to register! There will not be any late registrations this year

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deadline to register is March 31st! You don’t want to miss out! We are showing record turn out for this year and the prizes are insane! Join us for one of the most fun weekends you can have with your Fiat! There will be no late registration this year so make sure you sign up by March 31!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe there are 6 spiders now out of 39 drivers. There is still time to register! There will also likely be the group from EC Oklahoma attending as long as their schedule permits.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSING IN 7 DAYS FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL TEXAS TWISTED SISTERS!! You have until March.31, 2019 at midnight to get signed up! We will not be offering late registration. If you have not signed up and want to attend...head over to our website now to register!!

https://ngencustomsandperformance.com/shop?olsPage=t%2F2019-texas-twisted-sisters-fiat-road-trip-registration

We are so excited that Twisted Sisters is entering its 5th year! This event would not be what it is without all of our drivers/guests. We appreciate all of the support we have received from the Fiat community as well as the incredible raffle prizes so generously donated by our co-sponsors.

As if you were not already excited...here are a few numbers for Texas Twisted Sisters 2019...

- 40 Registered Drivers as of 3/24/19
- 62 Total Attendees
- 40 will be attending the Saturday night group dinner.
- 12 in the Houston Caravan heading for Kerrville,TX

Cars attending:
- Abarths/500T- 33
- Fiat 124 Spider/Abarths- 4
- Fiat pop/sport/lounge - 3

We have drivers/guests coming in from the following states:
-Texas
-Illinois
-California
-Louisiana
-Mississippi
-Oklahoma
-Alabama

We have 10 co-sponsors making this event even more awesome!!
-NGEN (official sponsor)
-Eurocompulsion
-Prometeo
-MS-Racing
-Modern Performance
-Gruvenparts
-Cravenspeed
-Seatbelt Planet
-Neuspeed
-Cipher
-Powerflex USA

**$6,000.00 IN PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY DURING THE EVENT!!!!!!!**

We will see you there!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Really wish I didn't already have a trip planned for that weekend, looks like a ton of fun! Hopefully next year!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just signed up and got a room for 3 nights at the official hotel!

I currently have a 2017 Classica, but I am going to pick up a 2018 Abarth in a few days!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Registration is now closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating. We will have final attendance numbers posted later on today.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
12 Participants
gtjosh
Fiat 124 Spider Forum
We invite you to join the largest Fiat 124 Spider forum community & owner’s club! Here you can discuss Abarth, turbo & tuning, service, specs, maintenance plus more!
Full Forum Listing