Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Registration is now closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating. We will have final attendance numbers posted later on today.
Y'all have a great time...wish I could have made it this year, but prior plans. I'll line it in for next year!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bryan,
I wanted to thank any your team for putting this event on ... what a bang up jobs you all did.
I truly enjoyed it, and can’t wait till next year.

Thanks Again !
David Smith.

·
741 Posts
Any photos to share from the event? Would love to see how it went.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bryan & Jennifer - Thanks so much for a GREAT weekend! It was our first time in the Hill country and we had a wonderful time. You guys put on a first rate event! The routes were a lot of fun to drive, even for those of us in the "cruiser class" :D It was a blast to meet everyone, look at different cars and the various level of modifications for the Fiat.

I made out like a bandit on the raffle - Thanks Greg @ EuroCompulsion for all the cool toys and the coffee cup ;) I guess I will have to start a build thread now.

I will take a look at the pictures and video that we took and see if anything is worthy of posting. Thanks again!
@jdsmith75229 - It was great meeting you as well, we will have to all get together here in the DFW area! The DFW Fiat club has a meet up in Coppell on 5/11 if you are interested.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just got a 124 Abarth and I am in for this event for next year. I have done many cruises out there and have a lot of experience with those roads if the people putting it on need any help please let me know.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts