Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I see what you did there! That makes for a nice combination.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I added the red Abarth badge last year but kept the original 124 Spider badge just adding the Abarth. Quality of the replacement machined 124 Spider badge is not great. Also some colour coding with the badges on hood, trunk lid, and front wings. Small subtle changes are good. Some people go way over the top in the Abarth community in the UK. Currently waiting for stubby aerial, red with black Abarth logo seatbelt pads, red start/stop button, and black with red scorpion wheel centre caps. After this it will be smoked turn signal covers.

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Hood

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Hood

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I totally agree on the quality of the 124 spider plate and I did the same as you, only using the ' abarth '. Yes you do have to be careful and tactful not to adorn your car with too much jewellery. I considered the layover decals on the front, back,and side badges but decided instead to go with a pair of ferrari style abarth badges which are still being made and not shipped to me yet. Your layovers look great ! I am also switching out the stock signal lights for smoked lenses too.

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,232 Posts
I like the red Abarth emblem!

What’s that white square package? Did they include a condom...? :eek:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I got these “competitione” emblems from TMC years ago. They’ve been holding together well, but I have to go in there once a year or so with a fine brush to clean out the dirt.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
521 Posts
I got these “competitione” emblems from TMC years ago. They’ve been holding together well, but I have to go in there once a year or so with a fine brush to clean out the dirt.
View attachment 92277
Those are what I've been looking for. Google hasn't been much help finding them. I did see a TMC that makes emblems shown on what look like F1 steering wheels. Is that the place?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts