Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a McLaren this morning in the garage at work. Couldn't help but park next to it and take a picture. Love the Spider, but boy, that McLaren is a thing of beauty, in a completely different league. Approx. 10x the cost, reliability rep like 1980's Jags, and 200 miles to the next shop able to work on it makes the Fiat look pretty good, though ;)

Thx, S

Attachments

·
848 Posts
How about this one?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know which I'd rather have - and it's not the yellow one...
That's a car for someone with seriously confused priorities. And an ego problem.

·
848 Posts
The color may be out there, I agree but check out that engine cover...drool!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Philadelphia McLaren dealership is about 1/2 block from my house. It's amazing that they don't lock the cars up at night. I've actually walked there a few times at night and taken pictures of some of the cars. While they are beautiful, I'm sticking with my Spider.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Mike Ward, the dealer where I got my 124 in South Denver, is also an Infiniti, Alfa, Maserati and Mclaren dealership. The sales guys were quite happy to let have a good look at the extensive eye candy in the showroom while we were finishing up the paperwork. Those guys were pretty cool - attitude was he may be buying a Fiat today, but who knows when he'll be coming back to buy a Quadrifoglio or 570S.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Came across a McLaren this morning in the garage at work. Couldn't help but park next to it and take a picture. Love the Spider, but boy, that McLaren is a thing of beauty, in a completely different league. Approx. 10x the cost, reliability rep like 1980's Jags, and 200 miles to the next shop able to work on it makes the Fiat look pretty good, though ;)

Thx, S
McLaren is my dream car. My wife has agreed that when we win the lottery, I can get one.:D

Reactions: jopo

·
Registered
574 Posts
Those are both beauties but if it wasn't for that color... I'd take the 918.

Who am I kidding, I'd take any of them given the chance haha ;)

Nice shots though and it looks pretty cool that they're both black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts