Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another shout out for the Team at MADNESS. Had lowering springs and wheel spacers installed. I must say that the stance is much nicer. The wheels fill up the fender wells now and the tires are even with the fenders and don't look pushed in. The ride is very nice. A little bit stiffer, but that is expected. Handling doesn't feel much different and is nice and tight.

Also, had them install the GoPedal (takes all of 5 minutes) and I must say, WOW...we all know it doesn't add any HP but it certainly makes the throttle much more responsive. It took a while to get used to it so I wouldn't squeal the tires at every red light :) and I do quite like it. It just makes everything kick in much faster. I know there have been a lot of naysayers about this product but it does work very well.

Just have the MADNESS MAXPower Engine Control Module left to finish off the drive train and I already have some nice wheels picked out :) and a few cosmetic items and I hope I will be done with mods for a while. (he says as the bank account gets smaller) :)

Oh yea, for those curious about the Ragazzon exhaust, the tips are interchangeable and it sounds really nice.

Thanks again to Boris, Rachel, Texas Ray, JC, Bill and everyone else here at the Austin location. They have been wonderful. The car runs great, looks great and sounds great.

·
Vendor
781 Posts
Hey there Fnak,

We always appreciate the positive feedback! Bill and Zach are working away on your 124 as I type!

In my opinion, the rims you picked out along with the stance you have is the perfect recipe for a great looking car.

I personally cannot wait until the MAXPower ECU is finished so you can see how it works in connection with the GoPedal.

We deeply appreciate the trust and continued friendship that you have developed with MADNESS and happy tracking!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Guys - that looks awesome. Nice work all round.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Btw, is that an Abarth 600 hiding behind the 124 in the first pic?

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I did take a few pics but not sure how to get em here from my phone.
If you have a laptop or pc, connect your Phone to Laptop(USB) go into your camera, copy them and move them to your laptop. then when you post, look at the bottom for MANAGEMENT ATTACHMENTS, if you don't see it , Press GO TO ADVANCEMENT and it will appear. Then you upload your picture from your laptop(1 to several pictures). good luck

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
aloha! Where did you mount the GoPedal controller? Got a picture?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you have a laptop or pc, connect your Phone to Laptop(USB) go into your camera, copy them and move them to your laptop. then when you post, look at the bottom for MANAGEMENT ATTACHMENTS, if you don't see it , Press GO TO ADVANCEMENT and it will appear. Then you upload your picture from your laptop(1 to several pictures). good luck
Thanks frankmar, was a lot easier than I thought ;)

·
Vendor
781 Posts
Guys - that looks awesome. Nice work all round.
Btw, is that an Abarth 600 hiding behind the 124 in the first pic?
Thank you 68wooley for the feedback!

Its our ABARTH 695 at our Texas location! If you're in the area come by and check it out!

What size are those rims?. Love them
Fnak , how was the install?.
Hey there Fiatbreath,

The size of the rims are 17 x 7.5 and have an offset of 42mm

In the other thread when I provided some install instructions for you, did everything go smoothly with your GoPedal?

Please be sure to reach out if y'all have any other questions or concerns!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts