Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Do you think a channel called "Middle Aged Bloke on Rocky Mountain Roads" would get as many YouTube followers?

I'm not sure I could pull off that walk across the underground parking lot, or those purple driving gloves quite as well, but I am willing to do videos wearing a kilt if that helps.

Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Do you think a channel called "Middle Aged Bloke on Rocky Mountain Roads" would get as many YouTube followers?

I'm not sure I could pull off that walk across the underground parking lot, or those purple driving gloves quite as well, but I am willing to do videos wearing a kilt if that helps.
I’d be a subscriber. The only problem is 80% of the people couldn’t understand a damn word you said. ?

Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've tried watching that video a couple of times now, but have to turn the sound off as I find her voice so grating.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've tried watching that video a couple of times now, but have to turn the sound off as I find her voice so grating.
I lived in Swizerland for ten years and never heard a weird accent like that. The review doesn't really tell us anything new, pretty decent scenery though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts