Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Where do these auto show cars come from and where do they go after the show? Really, this is my dream car, which is totally unavailable anywhere in the US for sale.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Where do these auto show cars come from and where do they go after the show? Really, this is my dream car, which is totally unavailable anywhere in the US for sale.
I suppose that depends on what the importer has planned for them. Back when I bought my Moto Guzzi V7 Special II I was told that the one I picked up was the very last one in the country (at that time, until the next delivery arrived several months later) as even the bike I'd seen a week earlier at the Sydney Motorcycle Show had been sold (that is, it was no longer required for show purposes).

·
Registered
96 Posts
I suppose that depends on what the importer has planned for them. Back when I bought my Moto Guzzi V7 Special II I was told that the one I picked up was the very last one in the country (at that time, until the next delivery arrived several months later) as even the bike I'd seen a week earlier at the Sydney Motorcycle Show had been sold (that is, it was no longer required for show purposes).
Aha! Another member of the Guzzisti! I figured there would be a few of us here. The V7II is a sweet bike! Mine is a Griso 1200 SE 8V - my third Guzzi.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pretty sure this is the same one that was at the Tampa International Auto Show this past weekend. I dont envy whoever ends up with that car, even if it's one of the only ones with the heritage stripe out there

·
Registered
727 Posts
Pretty sure this is the same one that was at the Tampa International Auto Show this past weekend. I dont envy whoever ends up with that car, even if it's one of the only ones with the heritage stripe out there
Agree. The Las Vegas SEMA Abarth (Mopar display) ended up at the L.A. Auto Show two weeks later. I saw it both times. In Los Angeles the driver's seat was looking really tired, like a car with 50k on it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would grandly take a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts