Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1020 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
The badges that Murat was offering, are there more of those available? If so, I'd be in! I'm looking at getting the wheel hub cap covers available on ebay/Amazon for my 2017 Abarth, but not convinced it would look as good.

·
Registered
750 Posts
The badges that Murat was offering, are there more of those available? If so, I'd be in! I'm looking at getting the wheel hub cap covers available on ebay/Amazon for my 2017 Abarth, but not convinced it would look as good.
They look good, but they're metal discs and ifs the airbag goes off...

·
Banned
3,010 Posts
Just wanted to add that according to a member here, the new Record Monza option will include the side abarth badges.

·
Registered
18 Posts
They look good, but they're metal discs and ifs the airbag goes off...
Ah, probs not worth it then. I'll survive with the Fiat badge. Thanks for the info! Can't believe how many pages of discussion there are on this minor topic.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,026 Posts
You ain't seen nothing!

Ah, probs not worth it then. I'll survive with the Fiat badge. Thanks for the info! Can't believe how many pages of discussion there are on this minor topic.
Over on the Miata forum I lost track of the stream of rage and vitriol over the "shark fin" satellite radio antenna. You'd have thought Mazda had stuck a moose head on the trunk lid. (No insult intended for Canadians who installed moose heads on their cars.)
:D
best regards
Pete

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Over on the Miata forum I lost track of the stream of rage and vitriol over the "shark fin" satellite radio antenna. You'd have thought Mazda had stuck a moose head on the trunk lid. (No insult intended for Canadians who installed moose heads on their cars.)
/forum/images/124Spider/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
best regards
Pete
whats their beef with the shark fin?

S

·
0 Posts
No, I just stuck it on top of it. I definitely didn't hate the fiat emblem enough to want to mess with trying to remove it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here. Just got my 2017. Excited to make her mine.

I live in Canada but my mom is in the US. I would love to get the Turkish badge, the newer slightly bigger one. If anyone has one please message me. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Might be time to make a second batch!!
They were very popular

·
Registered
388 Posts
Couple forum member also send message to me about emblem.
I contact vendor and he have some.
If someone lead, I can organize shipment.
Please, let me know how can I help

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Couple forum member also send message to me about emblem.
I contact vendor and he have some.
If someone lead, I can organize shipment.
Please, let me know how can I help
I'm interested as well. Time to get rid of the aluminum wheel hub stick-on I've had in place for a couple of years now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just wanted to add that according to a member here, the new Record Monza option will include the side abarth badges.
That's what the build configurator reports.

961 - 980 of 1020 Posts