·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Fiat Spider Abarth (Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl).
13 Posts
Thank you all. Last time I believe it was app. $20 with big UPS envelope which i fit 45 unit. I have to check how much I can put one envelope. By the way price is $3.75 and I have 150 unit. Nobody late for order :)
I just purchased a 2017 Fiat Spider 124 Abarth and would very appreciated if you can let me know if it is possible to buy two of these emblems. Let me know. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
64 Posts
abarth is so amazing. their love for making and perfecting cars that are fun to drive.the focus is on the driver having fun enjoying the way the car feels and carries you away like many have said before you feel like a go cart feel because the vehicle is so lightweight. abarth is the soul of italian racing and takes fiat and totally changes the lusso and classica into racing fun to drive machines

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased a 2017 Fiat Spider 124 Abarth and would very appreciated if you can let me know if it is possible to buy two of these emblems. Let me know. Thanks very much.
You may go on 'wish.com' and type Abarth: you will find a lot of logos at broken prices.
Note that the circular logo is slightly larger than the stock fiat logo. Once resized, just stick it over the fiat logo.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2017 Fiat Spider Abarth (Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl).
13 Posts
Th
You may go on 'wish.com' and type Abarth: you will find a lot of logos at broken prices.
Note that the circular logo is slightly larger than the stock fiat logo. Once resized, just stick it over the fiat logo.
Hope this helps.
Thank you Bertrand. I will check out 'wish.com'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
guys I finally found something MADE OF ALUMINUM that looks. great

check out the link

·
Registered
2 Posts
guys I finally found something MADE OF ALUMINUM that looks. great

check out the link

I just order it today. size 56mm (domed) shape hopefully it looks as good in reality as the pic show

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
I just order it today. size 56mm (domed) shape hopefully it looks as good in reality as the pic show
For safety considerations, I'd recommend searching for equivalents made from soft plastic (you can find them on eBay). I used to have the metal version on my steering wheel as well, but then I started to think what that aluminum disk might do in the event of an airbag deployment, and I decided I didn't want to accept the risk. Maybe it would stay on, or maybe it would fly off like a circular samarai blade. Regardless of how you go, if you have a misbranded Abarth model in North America, gettting that Fiat logo in the middle of the steering wheel is a paramount consideration. IMHO... :)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Canabarth, I remember when when we started V2 (perfect fit and looks) you had given your name, but then you elected to pull out. You missed 2 occasions. LOL
I think anyone that wants the V.2 steering wheel badge and wants to take care of the matter, should start a new post. In order to stay on the order, moderators should delete non matter posts otherwise it will be very confusing. I don't think there will be as many in First or second order of V.2 But above all you need to contact the Turkish member that went to get them from the seller. If he's willing to do it. Mind you he did it 3 times already. So Good Luck guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Bertrand how did you remove the original logo on the steering wheel? is that just grained or screwed?

if anyone else knows, i would be very happy to receive an answer.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
not that easy. start at post 1 and you see what he did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is my current solution for the logo on the steering wheel. but I'm not completely satisfied with it. the Fiat logo pushes a little through the foil.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Look guys, you're not going to re-invent the wheel, we went through several stages of hiding the Fiat logo on the steering wheel and best solution was the guy in Turkey, he was able to do a badge that fitted well on over the Fiat logo on the steering wheel. But at the end the wheel always ends up to be round. LOL

Reactions: CDPond

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
Hi Frankmar, i found this new Sticker option that I was wondering if any anyone tried it. I still am not fond of a sticker on the fiat emblem.
Removing the fiat badge is a slight surgery, but well worth it for me as the emblem sits in the hole cleanly closer to oem look, and all completely reversible if needed.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Canabarth, glad you like that solution and made us aware how to go about removing he steering wheel , but not everyone would like to go that way and have the airbag pop on their face. You have to be skilful to do that,

1001 - 1020 of 1020 Posts