Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually did the wheel on tuesday, but added the factory fender badging and gave her the 3rd coat of wax in the month I have had her, I AM NOT OBSESSED! (maybe a bit)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The pigeons are lining up on the wire outside your garage :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where did the steering wheel badge come from?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Something that occurred to me regarding the FIAT badge on the steering wheel. Could the Abarth logo be printed on a satin chrome wrap and be applied to the steering wheel? I don't know anything about wraps, so I hope this isn't a dumb question...

·
Super Moderator
1,301 Posts
I got those Abarth domed steering wheel covers too. I gave my Salesperson two of them for some previous customers. I haven't met up with any other Abarth owners, so it's my little secret joy not to have to see "Fiat" every time I drive the car.
Best regards
Pete

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So the steering wheel is just a stick-on? How is the fit? I can't tell from the picture, is there much of a gap?
There is no gap, it sticks down over the top of the FIAT logo and is domed. The only other option is replacing the entire airbag with a factory Abarth one, however its very expensive and so far no one has succeeded that I'm aware of in getting one from Europe to NA.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure this looks good before I spend $25 for a sticker. Any chance you can attached a close-up picture of it? I'm worried that it's going to look like sticker.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mequires ultimate, actually that video was before I waxed it but to be fair I have waxed it 3 times in the month I've owned it :D

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Mequires ultimate, actually that video was before I waxed it but to be fair I have waxed it 3 times in the month I've owned it :D
I used on my spider, and I have to wear sun glasses >:)

Very good and wipes easly. I used the Paste
The Spider I did all by hand, and my Murano both hand and polisher.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts