Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I ordered a 124 Abarth back in October, but it hasn't arrived yet. i went to order some floor mats from CocoMats.com so I will have them when the car arrives.

The CocoMats order form is asking if the mats are attached to the floor and how they are attached. (Post, Grommet, or velcro, for example) I have no idea because I don't have the car yet. I could check at the studio, but it is an hour and a half away.

Could any of you Arbarth 124 owners let me know how the mats are attached? both driver and passenger side.

The car I ordered is 124 Abarth with a 6 speed, Pearl White, Premium Package, Red & Black Seats. (I doubt that any of that matters, but you never know) I intend to order the red and black "Chequers" Pattern - https://www.cocomats.com/chequers/
The pattern is pretty loud, but I think it will work for a fun car.

If anyone has ordered mats from this company, I would love your thoughts on quality and fit. Thanks!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve

·
Super Moderator
1,088 Posts
I removed my mats for cleaning today Steve and they have a very capable post and grommet anchor. The grommets are in the mats. The mats are very nice and I expect years of use before needing to replace them.

Pete

·
Registered
493 Posts
Pete, were you as surprised as me to find a little trap door underneath the passenger mat that when opened had the Vin # displayed ...surprised me.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi Everyone. I ordered a 124 Abarth back in October, but it hasn't arrived yet. i went to order some floor mats from CocoMats.com so I will have them when the car arrives.

The CocoMats order form is asking if the mats are attached to the floor and how they are attached. (Post, Grommet, or velcro, for example) I have no idea because I don't have the car yet. I could check at the studio, but it is an hour and a half away.

Could any of you Arbarth 124 owners let me know how the mats are attached? both driver and passenger side.

The car I ordered is 124 Abarth with a 6 speed, Pearl White, Premium Package, Red & Black Seats. (I doubt that any of that matters, but you never know) I intend to order the red and black "Chequers" Pattern - https://www.cocomats.com/chequers/
The pattern is pretty loud, but I think it will work for a fun car.

If anyone has ordered mats from this company, I would love your thoughts on quality and fit. Thanks!

Is there some reason you want the CocoMats?

Did the dealer give you an update yet on when your car is expected? I am not sure where you are but if it was ordered in Oct. I would think it should not be long (?)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there some reason you want the CocoMats?

Did the dealer give you an update yet on when your car is expected? I am not sure where you are but if it was ordered in Oct. I would think it should not be long (?)
I just liked the Checkered Pattern, I thought it would look good in a sports car. They are a little pricey, but they get very good reviews.

I am in New Hampshire. I ordered the car in the middle of October and Fiat accepted the order for June delivery. There is no VIN or build date for it yet, so I am guessing May/June is pretty accurate. I don't really want the car quite yet... its winter, we are supposed to get around 6" of snow tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts