1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
727 Posts
The European configurators have my exact color & trim match. Oh please, oh please, offer us the same.

Reactions: Brunodkid99

·
Registered
79 Posts
Most of the features seem to be pretty consistent universally/worldwide, though I cant get the UK version to have the LED headlights/Visibility package like the Italian version does.

Are English speaking people not allowed to have LED headlights without the full luxury package??

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I had to keep going back and forth because I wasn't sure if I wanted the red or the white... decisions decisions... this is a toughie

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thank you!! I hope the US gets these options! Digging the PORTOGALLO 1974 GREY .
If demand is high enough then that might just happen and if this forum is any indication of that, then our chances are good :D

Earliest possible time I see this happening is with the next model year, hopefully.

·
Super Moderator
1,018 Posts
not according to my dealer

So the dealership nearby me just posted this article regarding the abarths. It states an expected release of spring 2017... Hoping this is wrong because I was not wanting to wait that long. Next time I stop in I will check with them to see where they are getting this information.

http://www.fiatusaofatlanta.com/blog/2016/july/25/introducing-the-2017-fiat-124-spider-abarth.htm?locale=en_US
Austin TX Fiat claims September/October.
I'm not waiting until Spring 2017 for a new car. If it's not the 124, I'll happily get a ND Club model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts