Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
My local Studio, Orange Coast Fiat, has been applying those stripes to their new 124's for months. They look like a decent alternative to the black matte Heritage treatment, which is what I have. Bondurant Racing School does double hash stripes above the front wheels, similar to the Corvette Grand Sport.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have something similar. Ordered from an Amazon vender and self installed. It's available in Abarth also. There are other variants. Only downside is the shipment time from China. Look elsewhere on this forum for the link.

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have something similar. Ordered from an Amazon vender and self installed. It's available in Abarth also. There are other variants. Only downside is the shipment time from China. Look elsewhere on this forum for the link.
I think this would look great on a white Abarth with all the other red bits... We raced a NEON in Lemons last yea, and since FIAT took over Chrysler out Theme was that it was a FIAT 124 thus we had that red stripe on the cappy car, but looked nice. Ours was a little lower, on the rocker.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I almost put it lower but decided I didn't like the way the stripe distorted further down because of the shaping of the panel. Probably there is a solution for that but didn't want to mess with it since I was doing this for the first time.

·
Registered
476 Posts
one thing you need to watch with putting the stripe lower on the door when you get to the panel behind the door in front of the rear tires, there is a body seam that the vinyl would sit over and maybe distort. One person stopped the stripe at the rearward edge of the door so that wasn't an issue. I initially bought this stripe but decided against it because of the body seam and instead had a local shop do something for me. I still have the stripe if someone is interested. it is graphite metallic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts