Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, fully loaded from the factory, with just a wee bit of aftermarket mods.
3,539 Posts

· Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, fully loaded from the factory, with just a wee bit of aftermarket mods.
3,539 Posts
Yes, but on Amazon was €65 or about £55 cheaper than the Abarth store. Breil site is also a good site. Pays to shop around.
Absolutely, and what you got is very nice for much less cash. I'm even cheaper than that though. I created an Abarth watch face using WatchMaker and loaded it on my Samsung watch. Actually, I made four different ones, but this is the most basic one and doesn't have any complications added. Easy enough to customize them as you can typically add artwork to any existing watch face design. I'm thinking about trying to make one using the image of my wheels, since they have twelve spaces between the spokes.
Watch Analog watch Gauge Clock Wrist

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutely, and what you got is very nice for much less cash. I'm even cheaper than that though. I created an Abarth watch face using WatchMaker and loaded it on my Samsung watch. Actually, I made four different ones, but this is the most basic one and doesn't have any complications added. Easy enough to customize them as you can typically add artwork to any existing watch face design. I'm thinking about trying to make one using the image of my wheels, since they have twelve spaces between the spokes.
View attachment 96924
Facer has a 124 Spider watch face which I have on my Samsung watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts