Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. What is the size of wheel center caps? Abarth and Fiat versions are same? I want to buy Abarth caps and fit to Fiat Lusso wheels
Thanks in advance

N

·
0 Posts
@ameridan @Kantarserkan Was this confirmed that the center caps on the Lusso are 45mm. I bought some center caps before reading this and thought they would fit, they were 56.5mm and they were too big. I see on the link above Center Bore: 54.1 mm (for brand badge). Is that the size I would need to replace the factory fiat center cap emblem with a different one? Where did you get the 45mm number? Is there a spec somewhere? Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
is there a source for abarth logos for the center caps? I've never been fond of the scorpion caps that come on the abarth spider and the 500 abart.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
is there a source for abarth logos for the center caps? I've never been fond of the scorpion caps that come on the abarth spider and the 500 abart.
Just do a search on eBay and Amazon. You'll find a variety of Abarth logos, including the old versions. Then again, if you're looking for Abarth logos without a scorpion, that's kind of like looking for water that's not wet. :)

Reactions: zvezdah1

·
Registered
157 Posts
LOL I like the abarth shield (like on the steering wheel, hood trunk) the wheel cap scorpions not so much..
Just do a search on eBay and Amazon. You'll find a variety of Abarth logos, including the old versions. Then again, if you're looking for Abarth logos without a scorpion, that's kind of like looking for water that's not wet. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
@ameridan @Kantarserkan Was this confirmed that the center caps on the Lusso are 45mm. I bought some center caps before reading this and thought they would fit, they were 56.5mm and they were too big. I see on the link above Center Bore: 54.1 mm (for brand badge). Is that the size I would need to replace the factory fiat center cap emblem with a different one? Where did you get the 45mm number? Is there a spec somewhere? Thanks!
the center bore of the wheel is the wheel to hub interface. it is the center of the hub which indexes the wheel. if you were to purchase aftermarket wheels and the center bore was 75mm, you would purchase a set of hubcentric rings which had a 54.1mm inner diameter and a 75mm outer diameter so the wheels properly index.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got some metallic stick ons from Etsy in 47mm flat and they fit perfectly. Next size up is 50mm which I think would be too big. $20 for set of 4 including shipping. Here is the link.

The envelope said they came from Portugal so no wonder it took over a month from the time I ordered. After I put the first one on I noticed you could see the edge of the white double stick tape when viewing from close angles. So for the others I used a fine tip sharpie to make the edges black before putting them on.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts