Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original Abarth wheels and center caps are for sale. No scratches, dings or curb rash. For those looking for a full size spare or need a replacement for a damaged wheel. Asking $200.00 US per wheel including shipping to the lower 48. Boxed and ready to go. I also have a set of chrome gorilla lock nuts and key for the first purchaser wanting them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I am willing to take one at $125. plus shipping( to Montreal, Quebec, Canada) the cheapest way you can send.>:) but let me know the shipping cost first. tia

·
Registered
676 Posts
Unless storage is an issue, doesn’t seem worth it. If you sell the car the new owner might want them. For me as long as the car doesn’t become a major breakdown nightmare I plan on keeping it to the grave, and maybe, just maybe having the original wheels might increase the collectors value. But they will be off my car by spring for something better for sure. Really wish the Abarth got the BBS wheels from the Club. Or wish they did the same co-development for a OE wheel with OZ to keep the Italian theme going.

Though I may sell the tires so they don’t just rot on the wheels.

G

·
My original Abarth wheels and center caps are for sale. No scratches, dings or curb rash. For those looking for a full size spare or need a replacement for a damaged wheel. Asking $200.00 US per wheel including shipping to the lower 48. Boxed and ready to go. I also have a set of chrome gorilla lock nuts and key for the first purchaser wanting them.
Please give me a price for all 4 with shipping to NY. Please reply by email to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I live in buffalo ny, I am selling my abarth rims, with sensors and tires, 2000 miles, perfect $700. Pick up only. Buffalo ny

·
Registered
274 Posts
I live in buffalo ny, I am selling my abarth rims, with sensors and tires, 2000 miles, perfect $700. Pick up only. Buffalo ny
I bought an axle back for my car off of him, so you can trust him just in case you're the type of person who doesn't like to meet people. Decent price with tires too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts