Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just started an account here. Just waiting for the abarths to come in so I can trade my GTI in on one. Narrowed it down to red, white or black so far. I guess I have a little bit of time to decide since the dealership advised that they do not know when the abarths are coming in and I am not able to pre order one yet.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey welcome to the forums ! Definitely waiting for the abarth in red, or white. To be honest I can't really make my mind up, I'll have to wait to see it in person :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was anyones dealer able to provide a possible delivery date on the Abarths? Mine just said possibly later this year.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Has the Abarth been released anywhere in the World yet?i ask cause if the US gets the Abarth in Sept that now seems to mean we would be getting some of the early production cars.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't believe it has... then again it's been a little bit since I've checked.. Anyone else can chime in on this ??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trying to up load some pictures but keep getting this message (The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.) Sorry does anybody have a clue as to how I can upload this Word document?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Resurrecting a 4 year old post won't really give you much help, but try saving as a PDF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts