Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a number of accessories for Spider in ads for MOPAR but I cannot find AANYONE actually selling ANY of the accessories. I am talking about wraparounds for the Front windshield, Back bezels for the seats, covers for the side mirrors, etc. Does anyone out there know any place selling the newest 124 accessories? Thanks

·
Registered
727 Posts
I ordered my Mopar red side mirror caps and the three dark red air vent assemblies from my local Fiat dealer (Orange Coast Fiat in Southern California). He got everything for me in less than a week. I've heard that some parts people just don't know how to access the Mopar stuff on their computer. Try a larger studio.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Accessories.

I have seen a number of accessories for Spider in ads for MOPAR but I cannot find AANYONE actually selling ANY of the accessories. I am talking about wraparounds for the Front windshield, Back bezels for the seats, covers for the side mirrors, etc. Does anyone out there know any place selling the newest 124 accessories? Thanks
Here is a site you may find interesting. They don't show the items you describe above but have about 5-6 pages of items for the 124 Spider, such as: Abarth horn button, key fobs, tire valve caps, etc. www.autoparts.loc8apart.com/

·
Registered
38 Posts
124 Spider Store is launching real soon!

It will have all the official Fiat accessories, as well as after market tuning options, visual enhancements, interior mods etc etc.

I will post here once it goes live!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Here is a site you may find interesting. They don't show the items you describe above but have about 5-6 pages of items for the 124 Spider, such as: Abarth horn button, key fobs, tire valve caps, etc. www.autoparts.loc8apart.com/
There are no 2017 Fiat 124 or Abarth parts on this site.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Accessories.

"Carburetors" and "leaf springs". ;)
True, but some 2017 124 Spider Abarth owners may be interested in these items which can be found on the previously mentioned web site, e.g. 2017 Fiat Spider Side Body Abarth Badge Emblem, or Fiat Abarth Tire Valve Stems and Keychain.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Plan to stick this in front of the grill. If I cannot stick it well then on the facade of the glove compartment door. I think it will be difficult to stick it to the grill although its got back adhesive, but grill is not flat.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Frankmar, I considered a scorpion badge for the cubby lid as well, in red. But when we held it up there at 500Madness, it seemed too big and bling-bling. I wonder if there is a smaller size. Anyway, they had a little red Abarth badge (made in Italy) which seemed more understated to me. See photo.

Regarding the grill, where exactly would you want to place a scorpion? I'm having great difficulty sourcing the red tow hook cover. I'll probably wait, but I'm still open to creative stick-on ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
This is 2.5" x 3" is not big, got it from Aliexpress.com for a couple $$ probably it will arrive here after Xmas.

I have to cut a template almost the same as the scortion which would be held by the grill, then I would peel the back and it will glue. on the template In the middle of the grill ( same place as the Abarth Elmblem on the hood but on the grill)

He showed me a pic of my car cover with Abarth color which I will pick it up Monday.

Also he gave me an Abarth badge which I may stick it on the glove compartment like your Abarth or he told me on the body (like the ferrari)

I would put the Abarth badge near the door (where you see the ferrari logo near the door)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts