Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIAT 124 Oil Cap - Red Anodized Billet w/ Scorpion Logo

Replace that stock plastic oil cap with this high quality stylized Billet cap.

CNC Machined from Aluminum this Billet Oil Cap for the 1.4L MultiAir Engine features a scorpion logo to add a nice detail to your engine bay.

For the full details on this Anodized Red Billet Oil Cap with Scorpion Logo for your 1.4L MultiAir FIAT please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Oil Cap - Red Anodized Billet w/ Scorpion Logo - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought that from Madness but its actually more purple than red. Definitely not Abarth red. Decided not to replace the stock cap since I didnt like the purple color.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I bought that from Madness but its actually more purple than red. Definitely not Abarth red. Decided not to replace the stock cap since I didnt like the purple color.
Thanks for letting me know. I would love one of these, but it needs to be a proper Red. Can Madness comment?

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. I would love one of these, but it needs to be a proper Red. Can Madness comment?
I Can......Got a Passione Red 124 Spider with said "Red Anodized Billet Oil Filler Cap"..."VERY HAPPY WITH IT".......
It's RED, darker than Spider Red but still Red, looks the part, Bit expensive but well manufactured and certainly a major improvement on OEM........photo below....Cheers
ron

IMG_0002.JPG

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Vendor
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello TwoTons,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The anodizing process does lend itself to be a darker red than traditional ABARTH red, but it still maintains the metal finish look and shine.

We do offer two differ versions of anodized oil caps for the 1.4L FIAT 124.

I went and pulled a couple off the shelf to get a color comparison for you.

The Sila Concepts Oil cap may be closer to the ABARTH red, but does not have the scorpion.

Both are a very high quality durable finish and great options for upgrading the look of your engine bay.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts