Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased these new leather storage pockets with red stitching so I could add some cubby hole type storage in my 124 Abarth with the Recaro seats. Perfect for holding my wallet, keys and cell phone and it is within easy reach.

You can velcro the pockets in place beside the driver seat and door jamb area - near the seat adjustment knob or just drop it in-between the passenger seat and center console. The pouch fits snug, like it was meant to be installed in that location.

These units are available through Amazon. They are from a company called JS Lifestyle and are identified as "Car Pocket Organizer Seat Side caddy catcher"

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's not too shabby at all. My only problem is more pockets, means more junk for me to keep in the car and I really try to stay away from that haha.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have found everything I need while driving fits nicely in front of the shifter. an ipod, pack of cigarettes and a lighter. wallet in my pocket and sidearm is on my hip. telephone was linked to the comm system, so that stays on my belt......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts