Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Here are my settings with Eibach Sportlinesprings which produce a lower drop than Eibach Pro. I had 308mm (12.2") front and 324mm (12.8") rear with the Sportline.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
OK, if you were near Sheffield then I would have recommended Rodders. He does all things Mx5.
Thanks Derek, I may well ‘suck it up’ and give them a call.
Here are my settings with Eibach Sportlinesprings which produce a lower drop than Eibach Pro. I had 308mm (12.2") front and 324mm (12.8") rear with the Sportline.

Thank you, it’s a bit of a ‘guessing game’ isn’t it? You settings are more ‘aggressive’ (not sure it’s the right word), but your springs are quite a bit lower. I don’t think I am a million miles away. My driving tends to be more ‘road trip’ based, brisk road driving, if you will. I don’t want the car to be too fidgety around the straight ahead, I suppose I want to keep the factory ‘feel’ on the lower springs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Derek, I may well ‘suck it up’ and give them a call.
Rodders or Roddison Recovery is the font of all knowledge when it comes to MX5's. He races them and has developed the ND for track use. I've taken all my MX5's to hime for suspension and alignments. I shall be heading there in mid June as I've just fitted the same springs as you.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Rodders or Roddison Recovery is the font of all knowledge when it comes to MX5's. He races them and has developed the ND for track use. I've taken all my MX5's to hime for suspension and alignments. I shall be heading there in mid June as I've just fitted the same springs as you.
All booked at Roddinsons, it’s a trek, but I think worth it to get the right set-up. I’ll let you know how I get on.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts