Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transplanting to Kona in three weeks for a great job I received and getting ready to move my Spider from Houston, TX. I know there are some other folks here who live on Oahu but not sure I've seen any check in from Kona/Hilo!

Hoping to really be able to finally enjoy the vehicle on a street that's NOT a Houston highway- first I have to get through shipping it (hopefully without incident!)

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
334 Posts
Nice! Where in Houston are you and what color is your car? I wonder if I’ve seen you on the road before. You don’t happen to have a red-top lusso do you?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Transplanting to Kona in three weeks for a great job I received and getting ready to move my Spider from Houston, TX. I know there are some other folks here who live on Oahu but not sure I've seen any check in from Kona/Hilo!

Hoping to really be able to finally enjoy the vehicle on a street that's NOT a Houston highway- first I have to get through shipping it (hopefully without incident!)
OMG. I can't even imagine how glorious it would be to be able to drive my 124 around the Big Island.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts